Tea With Intention ships worldwide via a fast reliable service. All orders are shipped via Royal Mail.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Goods by you (you). We are Tea with Intention Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 09385127 whose registered office is at 20a Colville Square, London, W11 2BQ with email address email@example.com (our or us or we).
2. Please read these terms carefully. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
a. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
b. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
c. Delivery Location means the address that you provide to us at the time that you submit your Order;
d. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in your Order;
e. Order means your order for the Goods from us as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
g. Website means our website https://www.teawithintention.com/ or any other website, platform or social media account owned or operated by us on which the Goods are advertised.
4. Any description of the Goods are for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
5. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
6. We agree to supply Goods which:
a. are of satisfactory quality;
b. are reasonably fit for purpose; and
c. conform to their description.
Making an Order
7. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secure and undertake not to disclose these details to anyone else.
9. We may contact you at any time by using email or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
10. Your Order is an offer to buy Goods from us. When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details and does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. You must ensure that your Order details are complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in your
11. A contract is only formed when we have dispatched your Order. We will write to you by email to confirm that your Order has been dispatched. Although we will take all reasonable steps to fulfil your Order, at any point up to then we may decline to supply the Goods to you. If we are unable to fulfil your Order we will also contact you by email and will refund to you the price paid by you for the Goods (including any delivery costs). We will refund these sums to you as soon as reasonably possible, but please allow up to 10 working days for us to process any such refund.
12. Goods purchased from our sites are intended for your personal use as a Consumer only and you warrant that any Goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party.
Prices and Payment
13. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
14. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
15. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
16. The total price for Goods ordered, including delivery charges, will be displayed on the sites when you place your Order. Full payment must be made at the point of Order and the Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been made in full.
17. All payments made by you for Goods are made through the Site via Stripe Payments Europe Ltd (“Stripe Connect”) or such other third-party payment gateways that we select from time to time.
18. When using Stripe Connect, you are agreeing to be bound by “Stripe Checkout User Terms of Service”, as amended by Stripe Connect from time to time.
19. We are not a party to the Stripe Checkout User Terms of Service or any of Stripe Connect’s other terms of business, and we have no responsibility to you in respect of these terms.
20. We cannot guarantee the availability of any third-party payment gateways to which we provide links on the Website including Stripe Connect, and we shall have no liability to you in respect of the same.
21. Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the Delivery Location as nominated by you at the time of ordering.
22. Time is not of the essence for the delivery of any Goods supplied under this Agreement.
23. All Orders are delivered by Royal Mail or such other reputable courier as we may select from time to time. We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated however we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your Order as quickly as possible.
24. No refunds of the delivery charge are made for late deliveries.
25. Incomplete Orders must be notified to us as soon as possible following delivery and in any event within 3 days of delivery. We will either arrange for the missing items to be delivered to you at no extra cost or refund you the original cost of the missing items at our sole discretion.
26. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
27. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
28. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
29. Where delivery is outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
Cancellation and Returns
30. You can withdraw your Order at any time before the Contract is made (i.e. before the Goods are dispatched) by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org without incurring any liability.
31. As a Consumer, you can cancel the Contract (except any perishable Goods, or Goods which are made to your special requirements) at any time before 14 days from the date that you or your named nominee physically receive the Goods, by notifying us in writing at email@example.com, and returning the Goods in unopened and undamaged condition at your expense to our address as set out in these Terms and Conditions within 14 days of notifying us that you wish to cancel.
32. Upon receipt of the unopened and undamaged Goods within 14 days we will refund the price paid by you for the Goods (excluding any delivery charges) as soon as reasonably possible. Please allow up to 10 working days for us to process any such refund.
33. In the event that the Goods are faulty upon delivery, please notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date that you or your named nominee physically receive the Goods, setting out full details of the fault. If acting reasonably we determine that the fault existed at the point of delivery we will refund the price paid by you for the Goods (excluding any delivery charges) as soon as reasonably possible. Please allow up to 10 working days for us to process any such refund.
Limiting our liability
34. In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods due to events outside our reasonable control, we will inform you in writing as soon as reasonably possible and our obligations will be suspended and we will not be liable for any failure to supply the Goods during this time. This does not affect your right to cancel the Order as set out above.
35. We shall not be responsible to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions for loss of profit, loss of sales or business, loss of savings or anticipated savings, loss of or damage to goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss.
36. Unless set out in these Terms and Conditions, we do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings, and any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by common law or otherwise are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded.
Customer feedback and disputes
38. In the unlikely event that a dispute occurs please contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.
39. If we are not able to resolve any issues between us you can also seek online alternative dispute resolution using the European Commission online platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
40. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes arising out of it shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Tea With Intention Ltd (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Tea With Intention Ltd of 20a, Colville Square, London, England, W11 2BQ. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is [ZA319028].
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.teawithintention.com or any of our social media platforms including but not limited to our pages on www.facebook.com and www.instagram.com (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information you provide when you register to use our sites, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our sites we may automatically collect information including technical information such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet and your login information, and information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We may also work with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. We may also provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
We may provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information to administer and improve our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006). We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
Fraud and identification agencies for the purpose of performing identity verification checks where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Tea With Intention’s or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tea with Intention, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping basket or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our sites.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our site www.teawithintention or any of our social media platforms including but not limited to our pages on www.facebook.com and www.instagram.com (our sites). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our sites.
Our sites are operated by Tea with Intention Ltd (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09385127 and have our registered office at 20a, Colville Square, London, England, W11 2BQ.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with this acceptable use policy.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site without our prior written consent;
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.